Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050 due to climate change, degradation of the territory and to reduce the amount of water, said the United Nations.
UNEP (United Nations Program Ambient) - "We need to face not only the way the world produces food but also how it distributed, sold and consumed '- Achim Steiner.
Prince Charles against deforestation
Prince Charles of Great Britain met Monday with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono of Indonesia and presented his ideas for saving the rain forest.
Plants that attract rabbits and squirrels
Drawings inspired by nature
Each draft of my plant's leaves and ends with a human face, because every man should be reflected in the beauty of nature.
Plants, women and menstrual pain
Ilex aquifolium is a shrub native to Britain, 8 meters high. Crown dense pyramid. Bark is smooth, gray, alternate leaves, coriacee, ovat-elliptical or pointed spinal rigid, acute, those tricky steps and with the lower branches of the PA wave the upper branches, evergreen, bright green, toxic.
Ribes uva-crispa - agris, grapes bear
Thorny shrub, 1 m high. Gray-brown bark is exfoliating. Rich stem branched divaricata. Branches long, thin, gray-brown with yellow top, pubescent glabrata in youth and adulthood. Leaves simple, cordiforme, 3-5 lobed, toothed, long stalks
Madhuca longifolia Macb.
Deciduu tree, 20 meters high, round crown. Leaves alternate, elliptic, 7.5-13 cm, margin entire, top acute, 10/12 pairs of ribs, stalks 1-2 cm long. Flowers axillary, creamy, fragrant, calyx covered with dense hairs; Corola pale yellow, 1 cm long, 6-12 petals
Lycium barbarum - sea of fencing
Thorny shrub, 1-3 m high, stems Pendente .. Leaves alternate, glabra, short stalks, language ovat-elliptic, top acute, base cuneata, margins entire, 1-5.5 x 0.5-1.5 cm. Flowers hermaphrodite, axillary, solitary or in groups, calyx 0.3-0.4 cm long, 5-lobed or consonant, Corola infundibuliforma, 1-1.2 cm, pale purple, petals strong reflexes