Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Forest conservation weapon against climate change
Wangari Maathai, 68, Nobel Prize winner in 2004 for works of reforestation in Kenya, called for talks on climate change to focus on protecting forests, especially forests of Amazonia, Southeast Asia and the basin Congo.
Pomegranate - Punica granatum
Uses are numerous, especially in oriental tradition. Pomegranate juice is a common drink, rich in fiber, potassium and vitamin C. This juice is called granatina thick and sweet, syrup used in the past for the preparation of cocktails. Juice is also used as an antiseptic and if light is applied to wounds.
Some of the properties of honey
Honey is a complex food rich in vitamins and iron, even if very sweet, not hurt people with diabetes and no will to keep blood sugar stable nivelel.
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050 due to climate change, degradation of the territory and to reduce the amount of water, said the United Nations.
UNEP (United Nations Program Ambient) - "We need to face not only the way the world produces food but also how it distributed, sold and consumed '- Achim Steiner.
Agrimonia eupatoria L. - caoda Cancer, high turita
Agrimonia eupatoria - a perennial herb with a short rhizome and erect, hairy, usually unbranched stem. The basal leaves are arranged in a rosette. Is a common plant throughout Europe, ii is rare in north Scotland.
Plants, women and menstrual pain
Aloe vera Mill.
Species native to North America, lies at altitudes up to 1500 m in Romania is less common in parks and gardens as ornamental species.
Leaves, branches and bark is an aromatic oil extracts used in medicine.
Herbaceous annual, voluble, mono. Strain pentagonal in section, 6 m high. Leaves alternate, 5-7 lobate, the cordata, acuminata peak or acute, margins iregulat needle, 5-7 ribs, limb 15 x 15 cm, 10 cm long, ribbed, hairy. Flowers monoecious, in axillary Cime, long-pedunculate, yellow, 8 cm in diameter.