Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Support Greenpeace project
From August 2006 - when the first edition was launched organic products reviewed the progress made by some electronic companies in recent years on their commitments to produce organic electronics.
Pomegranate - Punica granatum
Uses are numerous, especially in oriental tradition. Pomegranate juice is a common drink, rich in fiber, potassium and vitamin C. This juice is called granatina thick and sweet, syrup used in the past for the preparation of cocktails. Juice is also used as an antiseptic and if light is applied to wounds.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 250 years of existence
Royal Botanic Gardendale, Kew - celebrates 250 years of existence.
In 1759, William Aiton was appointed to take care of the gardens extend to KEW Princess Augusta.
Forest conservation weapon against climate change
Wangari Maathai, 68, Nobel Prize winner in 2004 for works of reforestation in Kenya, called for talks on climate change to focus on protecting forests, especially forests of Amazonia, Southeast Asia and the basin Congo.
Ziziphus jujuba Mill - jujuba
Deciduu tree, 5.12 m high. Stalk annually, thin, 2-3 mm diameter, pale green, glabra, geniculati. Leaves alternate, bright green, elliptical language-lanceolata, margine crenata, top obtuse or emarginat, the round or asymmetrical, 3-5 cm long; nervatiune arch, median rib and a pair of secondary ribs, pale green stalks, 5-7 mm .
Marrubium vulgare - Voronez
Perennial herbaceous plants, root fusiform. Right strain, wood and rigid, pubescent, 30-100 cm tall. Leaves petiolate, opposite, green-gray, pubescent on the underside, lamina ovata or suborbiculara, iregulat-edge gear, top round or obtuse, base subcordata, 2.5-5 cm long, 1-2 cm long stalks.
Cichorium intybus - Chicory
Herbaceous biennial or perennial. Stem erect, with branches hispida, geniculate .30 to 120 cm tall. Roots spindle, long on break leaving a bitter white latex. Basal leaves in rosette, petiolate, lamina oblong-lanceolata, lirat-pinatifide or toothed, 30 x 12 cm. The leaves are caulinare Sesi, alternate, oblong-lanceolata.
Tribulus terrestris - the old woman's teeth
Herbaceous annual, prostrata, with branches 80 cm long. Paripenat-compound leaves, 4-8 folio, oblong folio, 4.12 x 4 mm. Sepa 2-4 mm long. Petals 3.6 mm long. Stigma pyramidal-elongated. Blooms in May-September.
Ursinum Allium L. - Aliu of June, Ramsons, wild garlic
Herbaceous perennial, bulb. Oblung bulb. Leaves 2-3, lanceolata, margin entire, top acute, 30 x 3.6 cm. Flowers white, 6-20 hermaphrodite, in whole or pointed umbela backs, caduca; 6 tepale lanceolata, about 1 cm, 6 stamens, superior ovary, peduncle 2 cm. Blooms in May-June. Fruit capsule.