Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Cakes by primu
Plants, women and menstrual pain
Pomegranate - Punica granatum
Uses are numerous, especially in oriental tradition. Pomegranate juice is a common drink, rich in fiber, potassium and vitamin C. This juice is called granatina thick and sweet, syrup used in the past for the preparation of cocktails. Juice is also used as an antiseptic and if light is applied to wounds.
Glycine max - soybean
Prunus laurocerasus L.
Shrub or small tree, 6 m high. Leaves evergreen, alternate, coriacee, lamina lanceolata-obovata, top acute, base cuneata, upper surface glossy green, the bottom is opaque, ribbed clear, ribbed robust short.
Santolina chamaecyparissus - limbricarita
Perennial species, stem 10-60 cm tall, erect or pendence; nefloriferi stalk is green-gray-tomentos; lujerii floriferi are simple, without leaves before blossom. Pectinata-toothed leaves often to penatsectate. Involucre 6-10 mm wide, hemispherical, subtruncat or not, or slightly rounded at the base; bractei lanceolata-ovata, Carina, the interior with round top. Flowers arranged in the capital, bright yellow.
Bellis perennis L. - bucks
Herbaceous perennial, prostrata, pubescent, 12-20 cm high. Rhizome short, fibrous roots. Leaves arranged in basal rosette, the surface covered with glandular hairs; language spatulate, crenata edge, rib median obvious, ribbed wing. Inflorescences solitary, 1.5-3 cm in diameter, involucre 3.8 mm high, bracts ovata or oval
Evergreen shrub, 2-3 m high, stem thin, highly ramified, almost glabru. Leaves alternate, petiolate, membranous, paripenat compound, 2-3 pairs of folio; stipele linear, obsolete, or oblong-folio oblonga lanceolata, 5 x 1 cm, top acute or obtuse, base round and asymmetrical, the ventral green, glabra .