Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Cakes by primu
Every year on April 22, debating issues of environmental pollution. Specific pollution and habitat destruction many plant and animal species are endangered.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 250 years of existence
Royal Botanic Gardendale, Kew - celebrates 250 years of existence.
In 1759, William Aiton was appointed to take care of the gardens extend to KEW Princess Augusta.
Botanic Park in Timisoara
Botanic Park in Timisoara - the park has pierdur original function of botanical park, leisure park currently being built.
Ursinum Allium L. - Aliu of June, Ramsons, wild garlic
Herbaceous perennial, bulb. Oblung bulb. Leaves 2-3, lanceolata, margin entire, top acute, 30 x 3.6 cm. Flowers white, 6-20 hermaphrodite, in whole or pointed umbela backs, caduca; 6 tepale lanceolata, about 1 cm, 6 stamens, superior ovary, peduncle 2 cm. Blooms in May-June. Fruit capsule.
Cichorium intybus - Chicory
Herbaceous biennial or perennial. Stem erect, with branches hispida, geniculate .30 to 120 cm tall. Roots spindle, long on break leaving a bitter white latex. Basal leaves in rosette, petiolate, lamina oblong-lanceolata, lirat-pinatifide or toothed, 30 x 12 cm. The leaves are caulinare Sesi, alternate, oblong-lanceolata.
Melia azedarach L.
Name the genre, Melia, derived from Greek and 'azedarach', the Persian word and means 'noble trees'.
Popular name: English: bread tree, Persian lilac, China berry; Nepal: bakaino, Tibet: smag sing.
Distrubuire - in Nepal at around 700-1700 m altitude village in Iran Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bhutan and China.