Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Pomegranate - Punica granatum
Uses are numerous, especially in oriental tradition. Pomegranate juice is a common drink, rich in fiber, potassium and vitamin C. This juice is called granatina thick and sweet, syrup used in the past for the preparation of cocktails. Juice is also used as an antiseptic and if light is applied to wounds.
Increased CO2 in the atmosphere
Increased CO2 in the atmosphere is responsible for global warming and rising sea levels.
Climate change, causing rising sea levels, which put wetlands at risk of excessive flooding.
The concentrate of Sambucus nigra fruit is a good food color.
University Lower Danube of Galati has conducted a study that refers to obtaining concentrates from elderberry (Sambucus nigra) and characterize their chromatic and phenol.
The forests are home of various species of plants, animals and insects, our future depends on them.
Forests influence rainfall and soil water evaporation, helping to stabilize global climate.
Evergreen tree, 15-20 m high. Leaves simple, alternate, coriacee, limb oval edge gear, 2.5-5 cm long, short stalks. Flowers arranged in dense corymb, hermaphrodite, pentamere, white, 1.5 cm in diameter, calyx of 5 SEPA. Fruit capsule, containing 10-20 seeds.
Stem very thin, erect, branched, finely pubescent, 15-45 cm high. Leaves ovat until obovata-oblong, ribbed, few soirees, top obtuse, base narrow, glabra, slightly pubescent, thin, upper leaves are smaller. Flowers in bunches, axillary, pedicel pubescent, less than or equal to calyx, calyx pubescent, lobes 3 short and 2 longer lobes. Corola white or blue-violet. Blooms in July-September.
Madhuca longifolia Macb.
Deciduu tree, 20 meters high, round crown. Leaves alternate, elliptic, 7.5-13 cm, margin entire, top acute, 10/12 pairs of ribs, stalks 1-2 cm long. Flowers axillary, creamy, fragrant, calyx covered with dense hairs; Corola pale yellow, 1 cm long, 6-12 petals