Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Of NCAR scientists discovered that plants in a forest respond to stress by producing nuts in significant amounts to a form of aspirin.
Unlike humans, who are advised to take aspirin to decrease a temperature, plants and their ability to produce their own aspirin, leading to the formation of proteins that stimulate the biochemical defense system, says Thomas Karl, NCAR, which led study.
Pomegranate - Punica granatum
Uses are numerous, especially in oriental tradition. Pomegranate juice is a common drink, rich in fiber, potassium and vitamin C. This juice is called granatina thick and sweet, syrup used in the past for the preparation of cocktails. Juice is also used as an antiseptic and if light is applied to wounds.
Types of forests
Classification depends mainly forests position, distance from equator, altitude and climate.
Tropical forests - all year round temperatures are high and precipitation. Tropical moist forests are found near the equator. In tropical forests there is a season of drought. Most trees have crown umbeliforma.
Poisonous plants, indoor and outdoor
Evergreen shrub, 2-3 m high, stem thin, highly ramified, almost glabru. Leaves alternate, petiolate, membranous, paripenat compound, 2-3 pairs of folio; stipele linear, obsolete, or oblong-folio oblonga lanceolata, 5 x 1 cm, top acute or obtuse, base round and asymmetrical, the ventral green, glabra .
Stem very thin, erect, branched, finely pubescent, 15-45 cm high. Leaves ovat until obovata-oblong, ribbed, few soirees, top obtuse, base narrow, glabra, slightly pubescent, thin, upper leaves are smaller. Flowers in bunches, axillary, pedicel pubescent, less than or equal to calyx, calyx pubescent, lobes 3 short and 2 longer lobes. Corola white or blue-violet. Blooms in July-September.
Evergreen shrub or small tree, 1-2 m high. Branched or with a single stem, thin, often branched stalk with fine hairs, covered with scars of fallen leaves. Leaves alternate, elliptic-round, 5-15 x 5-10 mm, top and tapered-round basis, margins finely toothed or entire, glossy dark green on upper side, more pale green inside; countries, glabra, occasionally glandular, ribbed very short.
Lycium barbarum - sea of fencing
Thorny shrub, 1-3 m high, stems Pendente .. Leaves alternate, glabra, short stalks, language ovat-elliptic, top acute, base cuneata, margins entire, 1-5.5 x 0.5-1.5 cm. Flowers hermaphrodite, axillary, solitary or in groups, calyx 0.3-0.4 cm long, 5-lobed or consonant, Corola infundibuliforma, 1-1.2 cm, pale purple, petals strong reflexes
Bellis perennis L. - bucks
Herbaceous perennial, prostrata, pubescent, 12-20 cm high. Rhizome short, fibrous roots. Leaves arranged in basal rosette, the surface covered with glandular hairs; language spatulate, crenata edge, rib median obvious, ribbed wing. Inflorescences solitary, 1.5-3 cm in diameter, involucre 3.8 mm high, bracts ovata or oval