Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Global warming, a false theory
'Global warming, a false theory' - and journalist says botanist David Bellamy.
In the last 10 years has increased the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere of 5%, this phenomenon has no influence on global average temperatures.
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050 due to climate change, degradation of the territory and to reduce the amount of water, said the United Nations.
UNEP (United Nations Program Ambient) - "We need to face not only the way the world produces food but also how it distributed, sold and consumed '- Achim Steiner.
Plant indicators of land rich in nutrients (nitrogen put: Atriplex patula, Capsella bursa-pastoris, Chenopodium album, Galinsoga parviflora, fumaric officinalis, Mercurialis annua, Solana nigrum, Thlaspi arvense, Urtica dioica, Urtica urens.
Every year on April 22, debating issues of environmental pollution. Specific pollution and habitat destruction many plant and animal species are endangered.
Christmas tree, legend and history.
Christmas is close and each of us has already chosen a beautiful and richly tree to impodobii, because it is tradition or because we want to feel more Christmas atmosphere. What is really Christmas tree ...? We gathered a few lines from various books about Christmas and imparatasesc them with you.
Cichorium intybus - Chicory
Herbaceous biennial or perennial. Stem erect, with branches hispida, geniculate .30 to 120 cm tall. Roots spindle, long on break leaving a bitter white latex. Basal leaves in rosette, petiolate, lamina oblong-lanceolata, lirat-pinatifide or toothed, 30 x 12 cm. The leaves are caulinare Sesi, alternate, oblong-lanceolata.
Evergreen shrub or small tree, 1-2 m high. Branched or with a single stem, thin, often branched stalk with fine hairs, covered with scars of fallen leaves. Leaves alternate, elliptic-round, 5-15 x 5-10 mm, top and tapered-round basis, margins finely toothed or entire, glossy dark green on upper side, more pale green inside; countries, glabra, occasionally glandular, ribbed very short.
Agrimonia eupatoria L. - caoda Cancer, high turita
Agrimonia eupatoria - a perennial herb with a short rhizome and erect, hairy, usually unbranched stem. The basal leaves are arranged in a rosette. Is a common plant throughout Europe, ii is rare in north Scotland.
Ursinum Allium L. - Aliu of June, Ramsons, wild garlic
Herbaceous perennial, bulb. Oblung bulb. Leaves 2-3, lanceolata, margin entire, top acute, 30 x 3.6 cm. Flowers white, 6-20 hermaphrodite, in whole or pointed umbela backs, caduca; 6 tepale lanceolata, about 1 cm, 6 stamens, superior ovary, peduncle 2 cm. Blooms in May-June. Fruit capsule.
Calendula officinalis L. - marigold
Stem herbaceous, 20-50 cm tall, branched, erect. Leaves alternate, rib main evidence and glandular hairs, nervatiune pinnate, basal leaves are oblong-lanceolata, 8-14 x 4-5 cm, Sesia, the reniforma, margin entire, apex round upper leaf stalks are short, narrow lanceolata, 5 x 1.4 cm.