Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
The concentrate of Sambucus nigra fruit is a good food color.
University Lower Danube of Galati has conducted a study that refers to obtaining concentrates from elderberry (Sambucus nigra) and characterize their chromatic and phenol.
Support Greenpeace project
From August 2006 - when the first edition was launched organic products reviewed the progress made by some electronic companies in recent years on their commitments to produce organic electronics.
Plants that attract rabbits and squirrels
Botanic Park in Timisoara
Botanic Park in Timisoara - the park has pierdur original function of botanical park, leisure park currently being built.
Calendula officinalis L. - marigold
Stem herbaceous, 20-50 cm tall, branched, erect. Leaves alternate, rib main evidence and glandular hairs, nervatiune pinnate, basal leaves are oblong-lanceolata, 8-14 x 4-5 cm, Sesia, the reniforma, margin entire, apex round upper leaf stalks are short, narrow lanceolata, 5 x 1.4 cm.
Santolina chamaecyparissus - limbricarita
Perennial species, stem 10-60 cm tall, erect or pendence; nefloriferi stalk is green-gray-tomentos; lujerii floriferi are simple, without leaves before blossom. Pectinata-toothed leaves often to penatsectate. Involucre 6-10 mm wide, hemispherical, subtruncat or not, or slightly rounded at the base; bractei lanceolata-ovata, Carina, the interior with round top. Flowers arranged in the capital, bright yellow.
Plants, women and menstrual pain
Anthyllis vulneraria L. - head Turcului, harmful
Herbaceous perennial herb, polymorphic, rhizome. Prostrata strain or ascending, pubescent, hairs white, 5-40 cm high. Basal leaves, arranged in rosette, stems leaves alternate, imparipenat-compound, folio oblong-linear, foliole terminal is greater than the side glabrata or slightly pubescent on the upper face, lower face and Seto.
Evergreen shrub, 2-3 m high, stem thin, highly ramified, almost glabru. Leaves alternate, petiolate, membranous, paripenat compound, 2-3 pairs of folio; stipele linear, obsolete, or oblong-folio oblonga lanceolata, 5 x 1 cm, top acute or obtuse, base round and asymmetrical, the ventral green, glabra .