Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Drawings inspired by nature
Each draft of my plant's leaves and ends with a human face, because every man should be reflected in the beauty of nature.
Plant indicators of land rich in nutrients (nitrogen put: Atriplex patula, Capsella bursa-pastoris, Chenopodium album, Galinsoga parviflora, fumaric officinalis, Mercurialis annua, Solana nigrum, Thlaspi arvense, Urtica dioica, Urtica urens.
Tomato consumption prolongs life
Researchers at the John Innes Center in Norwich, United Kingdom, in collaboration with other European centers participating to the FLORA project, have obtained genetically modified tomatoes rich in anthocyanins, a category of antioxidants belonging to the class of flavonoids. These tomatoes showed a significant protective effect by extending the life of mice.
Daffodil bulbs and snowdrops against Alzheimer's disease
A Bulgarian researcher found that bulbs of snowdrops population used to treat headaches. After several trials, isolated from bulbs of snowdrops picked alcaloizii and found an ingredient called acitv galantamine.
Sanguisorba officinalis - sangereasa
Herbaceous perennial. Stem erect, branched, galbra, 30-100 cm tall. Imparipenat-compound leaves, 20 - 40 cm long, 5-15 folio oval, irregularly toothed edge. Flowers hermaphrodite in capital combined terminal, brown or black-purple, 2-3 bracteole, Receptacle deeply concave; 4 SEPA, 4 stamens (rarely 2).
Tree. Stem thick, iregulat branched, 8-20 m high, small trunk with rough bark and dark, horizontal branches. Leaves opposite, dark green, elliptical language, 10-20 x 6.9 cm, the round, top round, margins entire, ribs parallel and perpendicular to the mid rib. Flowers in axillary Cime of 4-15 flowers blossom is white rachides cream, white flowers, 2.5 cm diameter and 0.8-1.4 cm long.
Anthyllis vulneraria L. - head Turcului, harmful
Herbaceous perennial herb, polymorphic, rhizome. Prostrata strain or ascending, pubescent, hairs white, 5-40 cm high. Basal leaves, arranged in rosette, stems leaves alternate, imparipenat-compound, folio oblong-linear, foliole terminal is greater than the side glabrata or slightly pubescent on the upper face, lower face and Seto.
Evergreen shrub, 2-3 m high, stem thin, highly ramified, almost glabru. Leaves alternate, petiolate, membranous, paripenat compound, 2-3 pairs of folio; stipele linear, obsolete, or oblong-folio oblonga lanceolata, 5 x 1 cm, top acute or obtuse, base round and asymmetrical, the ventral green, glabra .
Lycium barbarum - sea of fencing
Thorny shrub, 1-3 m high, stems Pendente .. Leaves alternate, glabra, short stalks, language ovat-elliptic, top acute, base cuneata, margins entire, 1-5.5 x 0.5-1.5 cm. Flowers hermaphrodite, axillary, solitary or in groups, calyx 0.3-0.4 cm long, 5-lobed or consonant, Corola infundibuliforma, 1-1.2 cm, pale purple, petals strong reflexes