Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Of NCAR scientists discovered that plants in a forest respond to stress by producing nuts in significant amounts to a form of aspirin.
Unlike humans, who are advised to take aspirin to decrease a temperature, plants and their ability to produce their own aspirin, leading to the formation of proteins that stimulate the biochemical defense system, says Thomas Karl, NCAR, which led study.
Forest conservation weapon against climate change
Wangari Maathai, 68, Nobel Prize winner in 2004 for works of reforestation in Kenya, called for talks on climate change to focus on protecting forests, especially forests of Amazonia, Southeast Asia and the basin Congo.
Christmas tree, legend and history.
Christmas is close and each of us has already chosen a beautiful and richly tree to impodobii, because it is tradition or because we want to feel more Christmas atmosphere. What is really Christmas tree ...? We gathered a few lines from various books about Christmas and imparatasesc them with you.
Plants that attract rabbits and squirrels
Ceratonia siliqua L.
Dioecious tree, 8 meters high. Body iregulat, erect with the latita. Gray-brown bark with longitudinal fissures. Vast and dense crown. The branches are fine young tomentoase become glabrata with timpu. Leaves persistent, alternate, paripenat-compound, with 2.5 pairs of Folio, ovata, coriacee, margin entire, glossy dark green on the upper
Agrimonia eupatoria L. - caoda Cancer, high turita
Agrimonia eupatoria - a perennial herb with a short rhizome and erect, hairy, usually unbranched stem. The basal leaves are arranged in a rosette. Is a common plant throughout Europe, ii is rare in north Scotland.
Aloe vera Mill.
Anthyllis vulneraria L. - head Turcului, harmful
Herbaceous perennial herb, polymorphic, rhizome. Prostrata strain or ascending, pubescent, hairs white, 5-40 cm high. Basal leaves, arranged in rosette, stems leaves alternate, imparipenat-compound, folio oblong-linear, foliole terminal is greater than the side glabrata or slightly pubescent on the upper face, lower face and Seto.