Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050
25% of global food production may be lost in 2050 due to climate change, degradation of the territory and to reduce the amount of water, said the United Nations.
UNEP (United Nations Program Ambient) - "We need to face not only the way the world produces food but also how it distributed, sold and consumed '- Achim Steiner.
Tomato consumption prolongs life
Researchers at the John Innes Center in Norwich, United Kingdom, in collaboration with other European centers participating to the FLORA project, have obtained genetically modified tomatoes rich in anthocyanins, a category of antioxidants belonging to the class of flavonoids. These tomatoes showed a significant protective effect by extending the life of mice.
Plant indicators of land rich in nutrients (nitrogen put: Atriplex patula, Capsella bursa-pastoris, Chenopodium album, Galinsoga parviflora, fumaric officinalis, Mercurialis annua, Solana nigrum, Thlaspi arvense, Urtica dioica, Urtica urens.
Madhuca longifolia Macb.
Deciduu tree, 20 meters high, round crown. Leaves alternate, elliptic, 7.5-13 cm, margin entire, top acute, 10/12 pairs of ribs, stalks 1-2 cm long. Flowers axillary, creamy, fragrant, calyx covered with dense hairs; Corola pale yellow, 1 cm long, 6-12 petals
Evergreen tree, 15-20 m high. Leaves simple, alternate, coriacee, limb oval edge gear, 2.5-5 cm long, short stalks. Flowers arranged in dense corymb, hermaphrodite, pentamere, white, 1.5 cm in diameter, calyx of 5 SEPA. Fruit capsule, containing 10-20 seeds.
Eucalyptus globulus Labill.
Evergreen tree, 25-70 m high x 5 m diameter trunk base. Ritidom rough, exfoliating in gray is the upper of the trunk and branches, in long strips. 12-15 x 12-25 mm buds. Leaves are opposite, in pairs, united among themselves in the green-glauca, 6-15 cm long, adult leaves alternate, 15-35 cm long, lanceolata and arched, the asymmetric top long-acuminata, sturdy stalks.
Petasites hybridus - big skid
Perennial herbaceous plant, dioica. Rhizome hectic, thick, fleshy, short, thick with runners. Strain empty. Leaves large, round or reniforme basis cordata, iregulat edge gear, 100 x 60 cm, the bottom of the molding is covered with white fuzz, nervatiune palmate, petiole long, purple.
Stem very thin, erect, branched, finely pubescent, 15-45 cm high. Leaves ovat until obovata-oblong, ribbed, few soirees, top obtuse, base narrow, glabra, slightly pubescent, thin, upper leaves are smaller. Flowers in bunches, axillary, pedicel pubescent, less than or equal to calyx, calyx pubescent, lobes 3 short and 2 longer lobes. Corola white or blue-violet. Blooms in July-September.