Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
Plant indicators of land rich in nutrients (nitrogen put: Atriplex patula, Capsella bursa-pastoris, Chenopodium album, Galinsoga parviflora, fumaric officinalis, Mercurialis annua, Solana nigrum, Thlaspi arvense, Urtica dioica, Urtica urens.
University of Michigan shows that a super-fruit consumption reduces adipose tissue
One of these super fruits are cherries, which reduces risk factors for heart disease. In addition to lower cholesterol and reduce inflammation, a diet rich in cherries reduced body weight and fat.
Botanic Park in Timisoara
Botanic Park in Timisoara - the park has pierdur original function of botanical park, leisure park currently being built.
Band e Amir, the first national park in Afghanistan
National Park consists of a series of six deep lakes separated natural dykes of rock rich in red travertine. This rock is found only in few places in the world.
Herbaceous annual, voluble, mono. Strain pentagonal in section, 6 m high. Leaves alternate, 5-7 lobate, the cordata, acuminata peak or acute, margins iregulat needle, 5-7 ribs, limb 15 x 15 cm, 10 cm long, ribbed, hairy. Flowers monoecious, in axillary Cime, long-pedunculate, yellow, 8 cm in diameter.
Evergreen shrub, 2-3 m high, stem thin, highly ramified, almost glabru. Leaves alternate, petiolate, membranous, paripenat compound, 2-3 pairs of folio; stipele linear, obsolete, or oblong-folio oblonga lanceolata, 5 x 1 cm, top acute or obtuse, base round and asymmetrical, the ventral green, glabra .
Melia azedarach L.
Name the genre, Melia, derived from Greek and 'azedarach', the Persian word and means 'noble trees'.
Popular name: English: bread tree, Persian lilac, China berry; Nepal: bakaino, Tibet: smag sing.
Distrubuire - in Nepal at around 700-1700 m altitude village in Iran Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bhutan and China.
Evergreen tree, 15-20 m high. Leaves simple, alternate, coriacee, limb oval edge gear, 2.5-5 cm long, short stalks. Flowers arranged in dense corymb, hermaphrodite, pentamere, white, 1.5 cm in diameter, calyx of 5 SEPA. Fruit capsule, containing 10-20 seeds.