Green tea contains antioxidants that:
- Help prevent cancer. Contains an antioxidant 100 times more powerful and effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E in protecting cells. Inhibit the growth of new tumor cells and destroy some of the existing ones, without destroying the healthy.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves the ratio of bad LDL cholesterol and good HDL cholesterol;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Reduces blood sugar, helping to prevent diabetes and growth;
- Protects the liver against toxins like alcohol and chemicals, cigarette smoke;
- Protects the mouth, suppressing plaque formation processes and bacteria, bacteria that cause unpleasant smell;
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging;
- Improves immune system functions;
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties, inhibitthe spread of diseases, accelerates the healing of cold and flu, destroy Clostridium and staphylococci;
- Help maintain a healthy body, and decreases fatigue and stress caused by dehydration;
- Receptor blocking major producing allergic reactions;
- Stimulates metabolism, burns calories;
Black tea during fermentation process loses most medicinal properties.
It is appropriate for tea to be drunk after 4-5 minutes after it was made, hot.
Clostridium difficile is a spore form of bacteria that can grow normally in the intestinal flora of over 50% of children under 2 years, and less frequently in individuals over 2 years. C. difficile is the major cause of colitis and diarrhea.
University of Michigan shows that a super-fruit consumption reduces adipose tissue
One of these super fruits are cherries, which reduces risk factors for heart disease. In addition to lower cholesterol and reduce inflammation, a diet rich in cherries reduced body weight and fat.
Plants that attract rabbits and squirrels
Poisonous plants, indoor and outdoor
Drawings inspired by nature
Each draft of my plant's leaves and ends with a human face, because every man should be reflected in the beauty of nature.
Petasites hybridus - big skid
Perennial herbaceous plant, dioica. Rhizome hectic, thick, fleshy, short, thick with runners. Strain empty. Leaves large, round or reniforme basis cordata, iregulat edge gear, 100 x 60 cm, the bottom of the molding is covered with white fuzz, nervatiune palmate, petiole long, purple.
Brassica nigra Koek. - Black mustard
Brassica nigra is herbaceous annual native to Asia Minor, but is cultivated on all continents for the seeds. The seeds are used for preparation of mustard.
Marrubium vulgare - Voronez
Perennial herbaceous plants, root fusiform. Right strain, wood and rigid, pubescent, 30-100 cm tall. Leaves petiolate, opposite, green-gray, pubescent on the underside, lamina ovata or suborbiculara, iregulat-edge gear, top round or obtuse, base subcordata, 2.5-5 cm long, 1-2 cm long stalks.
Angelica archangel L. - Root Holy Spirit
Angelica, Arcangel, Angelica di Bohemia, archangel, wild celery, wild parsnip, bai zhi, engelwortel, Angélique, Angelika, Brustwurz, Chora, padaganghwal, erva do Espirito Santo, djagill, anschelika, Epiritu raiz del Santo, the root of the Holy Spirit.
Evergreen shrub or small tree, 1-2 m high. Branched or with a single stem, thin, often branched stalk with fine hairs, covered with scars of fallen leaves. Leaves alternate, elliptic-round, 5-15 x 5-10 mm, top and tapered-round basis, margins finely toothed or entire, glossy dark green on upper side, more pale green inside; countries, glabra, occasionally glandular, ribbed very short.